1) Treatment of Chronic Fatigue Syndrome and Fibromyalgia using the method research by Jacob Teitelbaum M.D. in his book “From Fatigued to Fantastic”(2001). For more information go to www.endfatigue.com. Dr. Vrchota has attended 4 of Dr. Teitelbaums courses. Both his beginner and advanced classes, plus courses included in The American Holistic Medicice annual meeting in Toronto in May 2002, and the American Academy of Environmental Medicine special week long course on Chronic Fatigue and Fibromyalgia “The Wounded Warrior” in October,2003 in Phoenix, Arizona.
2) Treatment of neurotoxin mediated illness as described by Ritchie Shoemaker in his book “Desperation Medicine”. For more information go to www.chronicneurotoxins.com
3) Treatment of hormonal imbalances with bio-identical hormones. Natural progesterone can be used to ease both PMS and peri-menopausal symptoms. Dr. Vrchota is knowledgeable about troches, creams, and patches. She can work with you to balance Testosterone, DHEA, Estriol, Estradiol, and thyroid and adrenal hormones.
4) General “wellness planning” to enhance your vitality.
5) Treatment of Insomnia and Irritable Bowel Syndrome.
6) Recognition of environmental allergies, referring to Allergy Associates of La Crosse for further diagnosis and treatment.