Make An Appointment Today!
Integrative Health Care of Winona is looking forward to working with you to achieve your optimal health. Here is some information to help you prepare for your visit:
- To make an appointment, please call (507) 457-9000.
- Your initial visit will be 3 hours long. This includes: review of medical records, careful collection of symptom history, complete physical exam, lab tests, initial assessment, and preliminary plan, including the Elimination Diet. Listening carefully to your story reveals the pathway to healing.
- First follow-up visit is 2 hours long. The first hour is spent reviewing labs and the results of the Elimination Diet. The second hour is devoted to designing your personal treatment plan, including a prescribed diet, supplements, herbs, prescription medications, and lifestyle modifications.
- Further follow-up visits are 1 hour.
- Please try to arrive early for your appointment so that you are ready to see the doctor at your scheduled time. If this is your first visit with us, we recommend that you arrive at least 30 minutes prior to your appointment time so that we can gather all necessary information.
- In case you are unable to keep your appointment, we request notice 48 hours in advance. We reserve the right to charge for appointments that have been missed or canceled without advance notice.
Again, thank you for choosing us to partner with you in your health care journey.